Spire is a spectacular newer development in the heart of Atlanta's Midtown neighborhood. The building is sleek, stylish and contemporary, and has already become a landmark in the cityscape. It has 388 units on 29 floors and features 21,500 sq. ft. of onsite retail space. Amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness center (with separate rooms for weight training, aerobics, and a cardio theatre); a swimming pool; sun lounges; outdoor grill; club room and media room. Wireless internet access is available throughout the building as well. You can expect contemporary finishes, open floorplans, and spectacular views.
Midtown is Atlanta's most exciting intown neighborhood. With boutique shopping, fabulous restaurants on every corner, bistros, clubs, and all the city's finest arts venues, including the Fox Theatre, the High Museum, the Woodruff Arts Center, the 14th Street Playhouse, and much more. It's also the home of Piedmont Park -- Atlanta's backyard. You'll love being able to stroll to the park, soaking in the exciting urban environment of the neighborhood.
This is a great neighborhood for alternative transportation. You can walk to just about anything you need, and the Midtown MARTA rail station (only a couple of blocks away) can whisk you to nearly anyplace else you need to go, including Downtown's central business district, Buckhead's malls, and Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. Of course, if you choose to drive, you have virtually instant access to I-75/85 and GA 400 with I-20 and I-285 only minutes away.
- Architecturally distinctive lobby with plasma tvs
- Full-service, 24-hour concierge
- State-of-the-art fitness center with separate cardio, aerobic and weight rooms
- Elevated outdoor terrace featuring swimming pool and sundeck with wireless Internet and outdoor grills
- 2-story clubroom with fireside sitting areas, plasma tvs, free Internet, and large catering kitchen for entertaining
- Screening room with big-screen plasma tv
- Controlled access building
- Street-front retail offers convenience
- Concrete-and-steel construction for enhanced sound quality and solid feel
- Wired for advanced technology features
- Common areas monitored by unobtrusive cameras
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular city views
- Floorplans with open, spacious layouts
- 10-foot ceilings
- Quality stainless-steel appliances
- Cabinetry in choice of cherry or maple
- Premium granite countertops in kitchens and baths
- Convenient dining area
- Built-in desk (select units)
- Generous balcony
- Spacious bathrooms featuring granite-topped vanity and soaking tub with built-in headrest
- Maple or cherry wood flooring or berber carpeting
- Generous closets
- Ultra-high-speed Internet service included
- Pre-wired for cable and DIRECTV
- Pre-wired for in-home audio package
- One parking space per bedroom
[ Top ]
- Where is this property? Spire is located at 860 Peachtree Street (at 7th Street) in the heart of the Midtown neighborhood of the City of Atlanta (Fulton county 30308)
See a Google map of the area
See a Google satellite photo
(NOTE: Satellite photo taken prior to construction of Spire)
- Local Government: Fulton County - City of Atlanta - NPU-E
- Public Schools: Morningside Elementary School - Inman Middle School - Grady High School
- Other Nearby Schools: The Children's School, The Paideia School, Georgia Institute of Technology, Emory University, Georgia State University
- Neighborhood Associations: Midtown Neighbors Association, Midtown Alliance (business association)
- Neighborhood Amenities: Midtown Restaurants, Atlanta Botanical Garden, Atlanta Civic Center, Robert Ferst Center for the Arts, 14th Street Playhouse, Fox Theatre, High Museum of Art, Piedmont Park, Woodruff Arts Center
Agent does not represent the developer, but individual buyers and sellers. All information is believed to be accurate but is not warranted.
[ Top ]
If you're interested in buying a condo at Spire, fill out the e-mail form below and an agent will contact you.
11162 hits since July 26, 2007
Unless noted above, all text, photos, and web design
Copyright © 2002-2011 showing247.com
and may not be reproduced, in whole or in part,
without express written consent.
E-mail copyright [at] showing247.com.