[ Top ]
About This Apartment:
This is a fully furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in a fine Victorian home in Atlanta's historic Kirkwood neighborhood. This terrace-level apartment is available for rental by the month and includes everything you need -- just bring your clothes! It has a wonderful living room (TV and satellite included), dining area, and fully equipped kitchen with all appliances (even a coffee maker!), pots, pans, dishes, and glassware. There's a spacious bedroom (with big walk-in closet) and private bathroom (all linens included too!), and you have access to the spectacular, wrap-around front porch and a gorgeous backyard swimming pool. You also have off-street parking.
Kirkwood (established 1899) is one of Atlanta's oldest suburbs and is located between downtown Atlanta and downtown Decatur. Kirkwood features a lively business district. Businesses in the area include: Gathering Grounds (coffee shop); Kirkwood Feed and Seed (pet supplies and dog wash); Mission Motif (home furnishings & accessories); Kirkwood Aces Bar & Grill; Smarty Pants (children's consignment shop); and Gitche Yah Yah (flowers & gifts). The Oakhurst Village business district is also nearby and offers a growing variety of restaurants and shops. Another major shopping center is located at the intersection of Hosea L. Williams Boulevard and Moreland Avenue (the Edgewood Retail District). It includes major retailers (Target; Lowe's; Bed, Bath & Beyond; Barnes & Noble; Office Depot; Kroger; Petco) plus many other businesses.
Area amenities include: Bessie Branham Park (an excellent neighborhood park with tennis courts, a new playground, and a recreation center center); the Charlie Yates Public Golf Course at East Lake; and the excellent East Lake Family YMCA. Kirkwood and the surrounding neighborhoods are served by the East Lake and Edgewood/Candler Park MARTA rail stations. The neighborhood is also located on the PATH, a multi-use urban trail that is enormously popular with local cyclists, runners, walkers, and in-line skaters.
- Fully furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom terrace-level apartment in fine Victorian home
- Use of spectacular wrap-around front porch
- Use of gorgeous swimming pool in backyard
- Private entrance
- Comfortable living room with sofa, chairs, TV with DVD player and satellite [see another view]
- Spanish tile floor
- Brick and granite accents
- Windows on 2 sides for great natural light
- Office area with writing desk
- Dining area with table and 4 chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen [see another view] with refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher, double sink with garbage disposal, microwave, coffeemaker
- Cooking utensils, dishes, glasses, and cutlery included
- French doors to large bedroom [see another view] with big walk-in closet
- Linens included
- Renovated bathroom with tub/shower and vanity
- Laundry facility on site
- Air conditioning and heater
- Off-street parking
- Convenient to area shop & restaurants
- Several nearby parks and recreation facilities
- Easy access to I-20, I-75/85 & I-285
- Pets considered on case-by-case basis
- All utilities but phone are included (including DirectTV and internet access)
All information is believed to be accurate but is not warranted. Information about this property is supplied by the seller and/or agent and is not verified by showing247.com.
Monthly Rent: $995 (includes all utilities including DirectTV and internet access)
[ Top ]
Janie Gray or Benita Carswell
Bo Bridgeport Brokers
404.455.0122 - Direct
or use the e-mail form below.
2809 hits since
Unless noted above, all text, photos, and web design
Copyright © 2002-2011 showing247.com
and may not be reproduced, in whole or in part,
without express written consent.
E-mail copyright [at] showing247.com.